Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003)
This statement concerns personal data sent by the user at registration as well as those derived from visits and navigation on this site.
The owner of the data
Del Conte Srl
27022 - Casorate Primo (PV)
in the person of its legal representative.
Your personal information will be used by the owner of the data in compliance with the principles of protection of privacy established by Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 and other applicable regulations.
Purpose of treatment
The purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
- provide the services required;
- provide information and / or send communications regarding the service;
- traced back to authors of any illegal only in case of specific requests and on behalf of the competent authorities;
Mode of treatment
The data will be treated primarily with electronic instruments and computer and stored on computer media and on paper than on any other kind of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
Personal data are divided into two categories: compulsory and optional, as indicated in the application process information. The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes stated above are strictly functional to the services. The other data collected are used to help the owner of the data to offer a better service. Compared to them, the customer is free to supply them or not.
Consequences of refusing to provide data
If the user refuses to provide one or more mandatory or any refusal to allow their treatment will involve the impossibility to use the service offered by the owner of the data.
Persons to whom data may be disclosed personal data
Personal data relating to the treatment in question can also be communicated to persons who have been granted the faculty to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right (pursuant to art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights of the Privacy Code):
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, above listed, the concerned will have to make a written request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Del Conte Srl and bearing the name of the site.